- SHIPPING: All orders are packaged and shipped to provide the freshest food possible. We ship orders in a temperature controlled box with insulated material to keep meals at the highest standards of safety and quality. It is the responsibility of the buyer to make sure packages delivered can be received, unpacked and refrigerated in a timely fashion. If you have a sudden emergency or are traveling, please arrange for a friend or relative to pick up your meals. Kombu Kitchen is not responsible for orders where package deliveries were left unattended and food is not 100% fresh.
- RETURNS: Kombu Kitchen purchases, prepares, and ships all orders with confidence that our clients will be satisfied. Still we may not be able to please everyone. Clients who are not completely satisfied may request a refund of 100% of the value of the order. Clients are asked to NOT ship orders back to Kombu Kitchen. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Clients requesting refunds must do so within 24 hours of the order’s shipping arrival date, as reported by the shipping carrier. Subsequent multiple refunds to the same client are made at the sole discretion of Kombu Kitchen, and may not be available to all such clients. Clients suspected of abusing the refund policy may be prevented from placing any new orders with Kombu Kitchen.
- CANCELLATIONS: Our kitchen provides our clients a weekly meal solution. As such we require a minimum of five calendar days notice prior to canceling any order. For example if your orders ship on Mondays, please cancel on or before the previous Thursday.
- ALLERGIES: As part the terms and conditions of our store, all clients are required to notify Kombu Kitchen about any food allergies they have. Food may be prepared in the presence of nuts, soy, flour, shellfish, and other foods known to cause allergies.
- WEEKLY ORDERING: Kombu Kitchen provides a weekly meal delivery service to clients that is automatic and continuous. Menus for each week are emailed to clients and posted on our website. Meals are packed and shipped to you weekly. There are no minimum commitments. No contracts to signs. And as always if you wish to stop, you may cancel at any time with an email to us.
- PRICING: Kombu Kitchen prices are subject to change without notice